Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Marcin Czubala Interview For Ibiza Voice


Here's a link to an interview I did with Marcin Czubala for Ibiza Voice.

Here's a link to a mammoth night he appeared at on the 28.2.11 at The Harry Klein in Munich along with Hector and Ana. It's eight hours long and I don't know at which point he comes on as I haven't listened to it yet. It may also be a live set, and not a DJ one.

Here's another to the latest Tsugi magazine podcast, which is Marcin in DJ mode. Tracklist below:


01. Martin Augustin - Bubba (Supra1 rmx)
02. Claude Von Stroke - Aundy (James Zabiela mashup)
03. Gorge - Garuna (Solomun rmx)
04. Russ Yallop - I can't wait
05. Jonny Cade - Sanguine Lamb (Huxley rmx)
06. Taras van de Voorge - 1998 (Deetron rmx)
07. Tony Lionni - Precious (Deetron rmx)
08. Viadrina - Better
09. Wollion - Santa Cruz (Teva rmx)
10. DJ Sprinkles - Grand Central (MCDE Bassline dub)
11. Catz 'n Dogz - I can understand
12. Solomun - Love Recycled

No comments: