Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Last Stint


Sitting here in the Duty Management position for 209 Radio for the last time. The place has a forgotten feel about it. The final day of broadcasting will be this Saturday. There is an offer from another community radio station to take over the license but I'm not enitrely sure if this will be a popular move. I've made my decision anyway. My last show was three days ago and I won't be coming back. I've had a wonderful relationship with the station, an associate more or less since its inception, seven years ago, a producer/programme maker for five and a half. New sonic adventures await. Excited about producing a podcast as well as writing more. A wordpress blog will be starting up specifically for this very soon indeed. It will be mostly composed of subjective, opinionated ramblings. Now there's a surprise.

No comments: