Monday, February 15, 2010

Machines Are Funky: Final Episode


Unfortunately, what threatened to happen at the beginning of December has now come to pass. 209 Radio will cease to beat the end of this month.

This means that my show, which some of you have so graciously kept afloat with new music will be brought to a halt after five and a half years.

I'd like to thank everybody for their support and also state that I intend to carry on writing on this blog - which will expand soon - and producing a podcast. I would be very grateful if I could continue to rely on the support you have shown me so far.

There will be a final playlist to come this weekend, and at some point this week my contribution to Modyfier's "Process" mix series will go online.

The beat will most definitely go on.

2 comments:

Wael-x said...

Bummer, I used to look forward to your show, you did such a good job in covering new releases in your mixes.

Now I look forward to the podcasts,

Pollux said...

Hi Wael-x

I'll be "podcasting" on this site

http://cacophonousbling.tumblr.com/

There's a permanent link at the top of the links on this page.

Regards

P