Friday, April 10, 2009

Bank Holiday Beatz

I've got a few moments post-lunch, so I thought I'd post a few links to some sets I've come across over the last week or so.



Jamie Jones at Het Depot, Belgium: 14.3.09

Sets from the secretive Dr Jones aren't easy to come by in Cyberspace, this is the first one I've seen this year. It's just over an hour long and is a groovesome ride through the house sounds of today. Download it here.




Simon Baker at Nu Echoes, Prince, Riccione, Italy: 14.2.09

Ploughing a similar furrow to Jamie Jones, and also one of his recording partners, Simon Baker comes correct with nearly three hours of techy beats. Can't say I think much of his new effort on 20/20 Vision though. Anyway check this out here.







Harri & Domenic Subculture Pts 1 & 2

Recorded late last year, (according to the Faith forum), this is a double header by the redoubtable Subculture residents. Again, you don't see many of these around so grab while you can. I haven't the foggiest who's playing when, btw.

Part 1 here, part 2 here.

No comments: