Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tonight's Show

It's almost two weeks since my last post, blame the European Championships for that, and there won't be a great deal more in the next two weeks as I'll be in Barcelona over Sonar.

Anyway, back to today.

A slight adjustment to this week's show. I'll still be giving away a few copies of Mark Henning's debut album on Soma, "Jupiter Jive" but I won't be featuring a mix, instead I'll be featuring a few of Mark's tracks as a sonic sampler. In addition to this, new music from Ekkohaus, Guy Gerber remixed by Johnny D, Andri, Largo and Le Jockey and a Mike Dunn rerelease. Loads going on so keep it locked.

There's Sonar, which is still the best electronic music festival in the world coming up from the 19th to the 21st of June, so expect some feedback from that on my 28/6 show, along with a mix from Greg Wilson and a competition to win a couple of copies of his "Greg Wilson's 20/20 Vision" mix, which is pretty tasty.

Keep it locked.

7-9 pm BST

As ever, 105FM in Cambridge,

209radio.co.uk globally

Click on the link on the side of the page to listen.

No comments: