Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Mystery Virus Mix

This is the first mix I've recorded since the similarly named after-an-ailment "Stomach Bug" mix back in September. It's also the first recorded mix in the new Chateau Corey in sunny Haverhill. Needless to say I am currently suffering from a "mystery virus" thus having a little bit of free time on my hands for once.

I haven't even listened back to this mix yet, so here it is with all it's wobbles and glitches, warts and all.

System Corey is two Technics 1210s, two Pioneer CDJ 200s and an Allen and Heath Xone 32.

The Mystery Virus Mix:

Native to America - Gemini (Relief)
On Drumzzz - Jens Zimmermann (Snork Enterprises)
Promises - Pigon (Dial)
Visions of Mantada - Patrice Scott (Aesthetic Audio)
Lost Tracks from Detroit (?)
Synthetic - Wild Planet (430 West)
Baisbe alt Bass - Rhadoo (Cadenza)
Somelightuntothenight (Troy Pierce Close the Windows remix) - Cassy (Beatstreet)
Humana - Millsart (Axis)
Equalized 01 (Equalized)
Flatbread - Jens Bond (Highgrade)
To the Bone (Jamie Jones Percussion dub) - Danton Eeprom (Tsuba)
Monkier - Bearweasel (Supernature)
I'll be Back, I Promise - Gary Martin (Teknotika)
Berlin Dub - Mixworks (Mixworks)
Backseat Driver (Jason Emsley remix) - Slutbox (Siteholder)
Stash - Mark Henning (Soma)
Red Coffee - Marcus Enochson (Imprime)


I'm not sure if I've spelt the Rhadoo track properly, but I can't be arsed checking. It's forthcoming on Cadenza. Check it yourself.

The Mystery Virus mix can be contracted here.

No comments: