Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tonight's Extravaganza

It's Easter, and a fertile time for all things four to the floor. I'll be featuring a guest mix by Paul Woolford (20/20 Vision, Back to Basics) aka Bobby Peru, as well as new music on Oslo by Johnny D, Sten, Seth Troxler & Patrick Russell and Shaka amongst others. I've also got two copies of Fabric's latest mix featuring Robert Hood at the controls. It's competition time again.

Link at the side of the page. 105 FM in Cambridge, globally on the web.

7-9PM GMT.

Andy Weatherall rocked it two nights ago here in Cam. There should be a review on RA from me sometime within the next few days. I'll also be broadcasting the interview I did with him on the 5/4 show, as well as making it available for download straight after.

Keep it locked.

No comments: