Sunday, August 05, 2007

CJ's Baby Mix


I was supposed to go down to London yesterday but instead stayed in sunny Cambridge. Just as well I did as JP Hassay was indisposed and preoccupied. I had a garbled telephone conversation with him in which he explained that his sister, CJ, had given birth to a 9lb baby which was two weeks overdue. If I remember right his name is Stanley. Suitably inspired I got battered and did this mix. I wouldn't play it to the baby though. I've got a white label of "How Much Is That Doggie In The Window" which I'll put up for download later.

It's ok for a spontaneous Saturday night workout. Gallops a little bit between "China Girl" and "Harajuku" and maybe "Confused" could have been a little slower, but I'm nitpicking. I think track selection more than makes up for it, especially "Lonely Winter."

Mixed on two Technics 1210s, two Pioneer CDJ200s and edited (very) slightly (I'm not used to the technology) on Amadeus 1.0.3

CJ's Baby Mix: 4/8/07

Colour Me Green - Tom Gilleron (TEC)
Vantage Isle (Echospace remix) - Deepchord (Echospace)
Hooked - Tiger Stripes (Liebe Detail)
Rainbow Delta (Jerome Sydenham remix) - Len Faki (Ostgut Ton)
China Girl - Adam Beyer (Mad Eye)
Harajuku - Jamie Jones (Cocoon)
Lonely Winter (Dubfire's Luv Dub) - Watergate (Deep Dish Records)
World Of A Woman - Naughty (Moodmusic)
Confused - Simon Baker (Viva)
All For One (Tobi Neumann's Swinging remix) - Johannes Heil (Klang)
System Vision - Little Mike & Ty Tek (Casa Del Soul)
Phunk (Ricardo Villalobos remix) - Innersphere aka Shinedoe (Intacto)
003 - Mountain People (Mountain)
Give Myself To You (Grand Ballroom mix) - The Daou (Tribal)

No comments: