Tuesday, August 01, 2006






I still don’t know how I got home from it, must be getting older I suppose, and I didn’t even stay that late. I’m talking of course, about the great ‘Flex” party held last Saturday night in a warehouse off Coldhams Lane in Cambridge. I spoke and blathered to and at people I knew and some I’d never seen before. It’s a real novelty to have this sort of gathering in Cambridge, but it still took nearly an hour to get home, due in no small part to me getting lost on the way out of the industrial estate where the venue was situated. So drunk was I that I staggered around in circles for about forty minutes, going down every dead end I could. Should have made amusing viewing for the security staff I suppose.

Here’s a long overdue chart for July:

Sub-Atomic – Mathew Jonson (Cocoon)
Black Dog – Pan-Pot (Mobilee)
Like You (Supermayer remix) – Gui Boratto (Kompakt)
Living It Up – Ada (Areal)
Cellophane – Davidovitch (Kompakt Extra)
Static C – Peter van Hoesen (LAN)
Twirl – Brtschhitsch (Ostgut)
Black Cat, White Cat – Eriko Tanabe (Titbit)
Some Polyphony – Petter (Border Community)
We Share Our Mother’s Health (Radio Slave remix) – The Knife (Brille)

Can’t be arsed writing anything educated about these, as I’m still hungover from last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a good night, I might even go as far as to say the best party I have been to in Cambridge this year.

Polox my email address is keallbah@hotmail.com let me know if you hear of any other parties going on.